Here’s a new edition of MannLand5’s Getting To Know You –
1. what’s something you’ve eaten and liked, but didn’t think you would?
~ I’m not sure that there’s anything on this list. I consider myself to be an adventurous eater so nothing is “off the list” of items to try.
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?
~ No thanks. Unless I had a (God forbid) disfiguring accident or something that needed a plastic surgeon’s expertise.
3. 2 things you love about spring are…..?
~ Certainly not the allergies! But the weather – absolutely! And getting to swim outdoors again (although I haven’t been yet) is a great thing about spring.
4. when’s the last time you went on a picnic?
~ A few weekends ago, Brad & I packed a picnic lunch and the dog and went to Zilker Park. It was a very nice day. Other than going camping with him last fall, I can’t remember the last time I had a picnic like that.
5. what’s your favorite app?
~ Just one? Maybe Facebook and/or Twitter are ones I use the most. Other than that, I enjoy game apps like Words With Friends and Angry Birds. Can you believe that only 4 years ago, we wouldn’t know what this conversation meant???
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
~ Brad and I go together when we can.
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
~ Seeing as though I don’t belong to a gym nor do I plan on it, neither.
8. how often do you go out to dinner?
~ With the state of our household economy, we rarely go out to eat. It’s a good thing I love to cook!