…as a free weekend when you’re in grad school! Here’s what’s due on Monday:
20th Century Music History:
- 1964 Timeline – DONE!
- 1965 Timeline – DONE!
- Copland composer report – DONE!
- Create 2 test questions – DONE!
- Read pgs 50-137 – In progress.
- Bibliography (so far) – DONE!
- Paper Outline – DONE!
I also have to have ready:
- Lesson plan for Mr. McInturf’s “How To Be A Band Director” class (I’m teaching them about Charms on Monday). – DONE!
- Lesson plan for Wind Ensemble rehearsal, which includes more score study, of course. – DONE!(can score study ever actually be “done”?)
Personally, I need to do:
- Laundry – DONE!
- Vacuum (it’s getting too hairy on the floors, thanks Clipford)
- Clean kitchen & grocery shop
And if the weather clears up a bit, I’d like to swim both Saturday & Sunday. Easy weekend, don’t ya think? Okay, gotta go!!
Love you, mean it!